Meet Some Whitsunday Holidays Happy Guests
At Whitsunday Holidays, we take client feedback very seriously. After all, it’s not only a benchmark of the diversity and standard of holiday homes we offer, and our guests’ overall Whitsunday and Hamilton Island holiday experience – it’s a reflection of the level of service we provide.
We’ve worked hard to establish ourselves as the leading specialists of Hamilton Island holiday accommodation and Whitsunday sailing charters, and as ambassadors of everything we love about the region. Our passionate team lives, works, and plays here, and sharing our knowledge and expertise of all there is to see and do in this incredible part of the world gives us great satisfaction.
Equally satisfying is the generous feedback we receive from our guests. It reinforces that the extra mile we go to for our guests has paid off by way of a holiday experience that has exceeded their expectations.
We’re proud to introduce you to some of our happy Whitsunday Holidays’ guests so you can read what they have to say about their Hamilton Island holiday experience. From domestic guests, to international visitors, family groups, and couples – the following excerpts of recent testimonials demonstrate why we do what we do:
- “I cannot thank you all enough for organising our accommodation and charter boat for what was, and will forever be, a holiday to remember. Whitehaven House was spectacular; I do not have enough adjectives to describe this house. You were right, it was true luxury … Again, a huge thank you for being so professional, and making our time run so smoothly. You are the best.” (28th August, 2017 – Whitehaven House)
- “The whole island, from the marina to the tourist services available was just impeccable. We had a fantastic time, already thinking about booking again for next year. .. Definitely want to return to this paradise… Thanks so much for the best holiday we’ve ever had, and a truly gorgeous apartment.” (Whitsunday Apartment W1302 – 27th August, 2017)
- “Thank you. We had a brilliant time and the property was perfect. All in all, very happy. We’ll recommend and certainly be back.” (Whitsunday Views 1 – 29th July, 2017)
- “…our family had a fantastic time on Hamilton Island. Lagoon 104 was amazing; everything we needed was there for us— a truly beautiful apartment. Use of the buggy was great too; we would love to come back again. We also really appreciated the pickup and drop off at the airport, great service. Happy to recommend to others.” (Lagoon 104 – 25th July, 2017)
- “We stayed at Iluka for 5 nights with 3 generations, celebrating a special birthday. It was an excellent place for the mix of ages, especially with young kids. The house and the outside area were great. Whitsunday Holidays did an excellent job and we found all services on the Island efficient and friendly. We would certainly come back again.” (Iluka – 18th July, 2017)
- “…Your valet service was prompt, friendly and efficient, which added to a very easy and relaxing trip. All in all we had a wonderful time and look forward to our return…” (Iluka – 4th July, 2017)
- “The cleanliness, the large amount of crockery and glasses, and the linen, were all first class. Thank you also for being so easy to deal with – all stages of our holiday were handled in such a friendly professional manner, and Ryan was fantastic – both on our arrival and departure, explaining everything so clearly and in a friendly manner. So well done on a fantastic job – we hope to return to Hamilton Island one day, and will be happy to recommend you…” (Hibiscus 208 – 3rd July, 2017)
To read the full reviews, and many, many more from other happy guests, click here. You’ll find plenty of Hamilton Island tips and accommodation insights while you’re there – inspiration for your next Whitsundays holiday!
So, what are you waiting for? With Spring in the air, there’s never been a better time to start planning your Hamilton Island escape, or Whitsunday sailing holiday. Call one of our friendly team on 1300 653 997 and experience our signature five star service for yourself.
Contact Whitsunday Holidays and Hamilton Island Family Holidays:
For more information contact us