Luxury motor yacht
BELUGA is now available for luxury charters in Far North Queensland in Port Douglas. Luxury charter yacht BELUGA is an explorer-style motor yacht, custom-built by Moonen in 2006 and last refitted 2011.
Inside, there are 5 staterooms all beautifully furnished – one Master Suite, 2 x double cabins (which have a splitting wall which creates two single beds in each cabin), 2 x twin cabins and 2 pull-man beds. She can accommodate a maximum of 12 guests plus 7 crew to ensure your every need is met!
There are many reasons to choose Beluga for your next luxury yacht charter:
- Expedition-style , “go anywhere” vessel
- Beluga has a 40ft chase boat offering fishing, scuba diving and snorkelling
- All scuba diving equipment is included (unlimited fills!)
- Large range of water sports toys
- Sonos music system and satellite TV throughout
- Broadband Satellite Internet included – (upgradable to higher speeds on request)
- Expansive sundeck with 4-person jacuzzi
- Experienced crew from multiple nationalities, lead by South African captain Bob Nabal.
- May – July 2018 > The Solomon Islands
- August – December > Port Douglas, North Queensland, Australia. Cruising the Great Barrier Reef and exploring its wonderful underwater world!
- Enquiries are considered for the South Pacific (PNG, Solomon Islands) in August.
*MYBA Charter Agreements are in use for weekly charters. APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance, 30% of the charter fee) and local taxes apply (10% in Australia).
USD $88,000 per week (7 nights) + GST + 30% Advanced Provisioning Allowance
Or AUD $23,500 per 24-hour + GST + 30% Advanced Provisioning Allowance – only for charters for 1 or 2 nights.
Charter BELUGA today!
Contact us today to discuss your next luxury motor yacht charter in the Whitsundays. Or call our Charter Consultant direct on +61 (0) 434 214 446 – available 7 days per week!