AURORA (26m/84ft) is a sophisticated superyacht built by the renowned Dutch shipyard, Moonen. Available for charter in Australia. This beauty has just emerged from a major refit and a total refresh. With new decks, new interior, and many technical updates AURORA is enjoying a new dawning. She is ready to welcome you aboard.
On deck, AURORA has an extraordinary variety of options for outside use. The hydraulic swim platform by day is a perfect launch for watersports or a touch of fishing and by night an option for romantic dinners. This additional 2.3 metres / 7.6 ft gives AURORA an overall length of 92 feet. The aft deck offers a bar and dining for up to eight guests. Up front, the bow bathes in full sunlight and is perfect for sun lounging and a sunset cheese platter. The flybridge offers dining for eight guests, it also has a daybed, an additional sunpad, BBQ and a flybridge lounge that offers perfect viewing for sunset cruises.
Step inside AURORA’s bespoke interior and here you will find a collection of textures and materials collected from around the world. The saloon affords comfortable seating for up to eight guests, a bar, a 44 inch smart TV and a small library. Interior dining for up to eight guests with banquette seating, a fully equipped galley kitchen with wine fridge and swiss cooking appliances by ZUG. The day head has wallpaper designed by Jean Paul Gautier and amenities by Australian brand, Grown Alchemist. Once in the wheelhouse there are a series of seating options. Helm chairs and a banquette that allows access to discuss daily options with the Captain over an espresso coffee in the morning or a glass of wine by night.
The lower deck offers four superbly appointed cabins. A master that comprises of an ensuite, walk in robe, lounge and desk with make-up table. The VIP has a private ensuite. The port side twin and starboard double that can also be converted to a twin share an ensuite. Guest comfort is taken care of with air conditioning throughout the vessel. All bathrooms are well appointed with plush Turkish towels and amenities from Grown Alchemist.
AURORA boasts an array of water toys. These include a 10 metre chase boat (optional extra), 4 metre tender, a Seadoo GTi 300 max jetski (additional jetski available as an optional extra). Two stand up paddle boards that also convert into sea kayaks, two Yamaha sea scooters, donuts, wakeboards, water-skis and snorkelling equipment. Customised inflatable swim platform and jetski docks by Inflation Marine due December 2021.
Her crew of four charter professionals are renowned for their attention to detail, energy and enthusiasm and will endeavour to make every charter experience memorable.
· New teak decks throughout with 64mm Burmese teak by O’Neil Shipwrights
· New larger aft deck teak dining table
· New bar on aft deck with ice machines, zip mini boil, sparkling and chilled water
· All new Ralph Lauren fabrics and cushions to all external seating, sun pads and day beds
· New deluxe daybed on aft deck of flybridge
· New larger flybridge teak dining table
· New extensive LED lighting to stairs
· New projector on flybridge for cinema under the stars
· New BBQ to flybridge
· New mechanical swim platform to aft deck with umbrellas and deck chairs
· Extended bimini on flybridge
· Extended canopy on flybridge
· Extended canopy to aft deck
· All new furniture in saloon and dining with European fabrics and leathers
· Existing dining banquette covered in European leather
· All new Zug appliances in galley
· Addition of Liebherr wine fridge in galley
· New Liebherr fridge and freezer in galley
· New stainless-steel splash back to galley
· All new deck-head panels in cognac European fabric throughout
· New timber floorboards in saloon, galley, dining and wheelhouse
· New leather to wheelhouse helm chairs and banquet
· New European wallpaper to saloon dining, kitchen and wheelhouse
· New leather panels to wheelhouse dashboard in European fabric
· Jean Paul Gaultier wallpaper in day-head
· New international carpet throughout cabins and downstairs with leather trim
· New mattresses, European linen and bedding in all rooms
· New luxurious bath towels from Turkey and beach towels from USA
· Australian brand Grown Alchemist toiletries
· All new high-end glassware, crystal, crockery, cutlery and table decoration
· Twin conversion to double/twin
· Brand new TVs in rooms with Apple TV and Netflix access
· Lounge in master bedroom
· New artwork throughout
Overnight Charter Rates
2 nights $28,000
3 nights $40,000
5 nights $59,000
7 nights $70,000
Overnight rates are plus 10% GST and 30% Advanced Provisioning Allowance
Charter Rates are per 24hr period, usually 11am to 11am and includes hire of the vessel, 4 Crew (Captain, Chef, Stewardess and Deckhand) and use of the water toys onboard. (Jet-ski, Pittwater only and subject to having the appropriate licence)
Day Charter Rates
4 hours minimum $2,200 per hour plus GST
Additional costs – Food and beverage packages, chef, waitstaff depending on number
of guests. (Wait staff ratio 1:10 – Extra stewardess $385)
Public holiday surcharges -POA
Use of water toys on application (Additional crew member will be required at Charterer’s cost)
Contact us today to discuss your next luxury charter in the Whitsundays. Or call our Charter Consultant direct on +61 (0) 434 214 446 – available 7 days per week!