ALL INCLUSIVE THUNDERCAT TOUR
Thundercat offers an exhilarating ride around the Whitsunday Islands all in one day. The 2021 Australian GOLD award-winning tour visits the world-famous Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet lookout and offers two snorkelling opportunities on the fringing Great Barrier Reef.
Thundercat is one of the fastest catamarans in the Whitsundays and has been designed for stability and speed, so it’s perfect for passengers concerned about seasickness. The all-inclusive package departs from Airlie Beach and is suitable for families, couples and groups wanting to experience once-in-a-lifetime moments.
- Adults: $210 per person
- Children: $170 per person
Departs & Returns:
- From: Coral Sea Marina, Airlie Beach, at 9am
- To: Coral Sea Marina, Airlie Beach, at 5pm
- Explore for 2 hours on the iconic Whitehaven Beach
- Enjoy a guided bush walk to Hill Inlet Lookout with a knowledgeable crew member
- Snorkel two different locations on the fringing Great Barrier Reef
- Visit the best spots that include the North and South end of the Whitsunday Islands
- All-inclusive of lycra suit, snorkelling equipment (mask & snorkel only) and wet suit (winter months)
- Value for money with an extended day, 9am-5pm
- Travel with accredited Climate Action Leaders and don’t leave a footprint
- On-board toilet for passenger comfort
- A local supplier with qualified chefs caters for lunch and snacks
- Local bus transfers included
- BYO Alcohol (and we provide the eski and ice)
- Stable catamaran custom-built specifically for the Whitsundays Perfect tour for those who may suffer from seasickness
- Australian owned, and family operated business for the past 11 years.
- 2018 and 2019 Gold winners for the best “”Major Tour and Transport Operator”” in Australia!
- 2021 Gold winner for the best “”Adventure Tourism”” Business in Australia!
Depart from the award-winning Coral Sea Marina at 9am and travel to Tongue Bay for a once in a lifetime experience on Whitehaven Beach and a guided bush walk to Hill Inlet Lookout. Enjoy fresh homemade baking for morning tea, followed by a buffet lunch before heading to two snorkelling locations on the fringing Great Barrier Reef. Afternoon tea is provided before the journey back to Airlie Beach, arriving at approximately 5pm.
- Depart from the award-winning Coral Sea Marina
- Hill Inlet Lookout (iconic swirling sand)
- Visit Whitehaven Beach (1.5 hours)
- Mantaray Bay – Teeming with an abundance of Marine Life
- Stone Haven Bay – Snorkel the stunning Coral Gardens
- Swim in crystal clear waters
- Snorkel fringing reefs
- A day of adventure with creature comforts
- Beautiful natural surroundings
Contact us now to secure your spot! Email [email protected] or call 1300 653 997.