4 bedrooms | 8 guests
Property Size: 650sqm
View: Langford Island, Hayman Island, Hook Island, The Coral Sea
Nestled in the exclusive Hayman Island hillside is an exquisite collection of private residences that redefine secluded opulence. Designed by multi-award-winning Australian Architect Kerry Hill, all Residences offer panoramic views across The Whitsundays.
The hilltop retreats present four guest rooms each with their own private ensuite, and breathtaking open-plan living areas complete with a contemporary lounge, fully-equipped kitchen, wrap-around balcony, barbeque area, and best of all – a show-stopping Infinity Pool with cascading views across Australia’s most iconic private island, Hayman Island.
While staying in a Hayman Residence, enjoy full access to InterContinental Hayman Island Resort’s facilities including the resort’s 24-hour gym, spa, swimming pools, restaurants and bars.
– Open plan living and dining spaces flow to expansive outdoor terraces with integrated BBQ island
– Heat regulated Infinity Pool
– Breakfast bar seating four, dining room table seating eight and outdoor table seating eight
– Fully-equipped kitchen with fully-stocked mini bar and fridge available on request for an additional fee
– Lounge room with plasma TV
– Four ensuite guest rooms with private balconies
– Powder room and laundry and spacious storage room
– Ducted air conditioning and integrated home automation
– Cyclone grade floor-to-ceiling glass throughout
– Lock-up garage houses two golf buggies inclusive with residence
– In-room iPad with Google Chromecast available and complimentary wi-fi
– Tea and coffee making facilities and hairdryer, iron and ironing board
– Catering and private chef experiences can be made available on request, in lieu of in room dining
– Full access to InterContinental Hayman Island Resort’s features and facilities including 24-hour gym, spa, restaurants, bar, swimming pools and more
– Dedicated Hayman Residence Buggy Parking spaces within the resort
Nightly rates start from $4900 per night, based on a 4 night stay. Includes breakfast and housekeeping service once every 5 days.
Book to stay in February or March 2023 and receive your return vessel transfers from Hamilton Island free of charge (usually $210 per person each way)!! ***For new bookings as of 31st January 2023, minimum 4 night stay.