Airlie Beach is the gateway to the Whitsundays in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef. Airlie Beach is a cosmopolitan holiday town lying on the shores of a palm fringed beach and overlooking the waters of Pioneer Bay which is filled with anchored yachts. Airlie is part of a picturesque peninsula and provides the ideal mainland base for holiday fun and adventure in the Whitsundays. Airlie Beach and the Whitsunday Islands enjoy a tropical climate and lifestyle all year round.
The choices of activities are endless in Airlie Beach ranging from diving trips, bareboat sailing charters, crewed sailing adventures, and private crewed charters. Whitsunday Holidays is able to organize these activities for you along with your accommodation for your stay in Airlie Beach.
Airlie Beach offers visitors a broad array of accommodation from stylish resort hotels on the water’s edge and apartments on the hillside overlooking the beach, bay and islands, to bed and breakfast options, motels, camping and caravan parks as well as a host of backpacker accommodation.
There are a variety of luxury accommodation options to choose from and we have listed some of our favourites below. Please contact us on 1300 653 997 to book your holiday in Airlie Beach now.
Marina Shores– luxury apartments in the heart of Airlie Beach, Whitsundays
Located on the absolute waterfront of Airlie Beach, Marina Shores offers the ultimate in 5 star Whitsunday luxury.
Located in the heart of Airlie Beach with uninterrupted breathtaking Whitsunday water views! Just a short stroll down the hill to the cosmopolitan shops and restaurants in Airlie Beach. Perfectly located for your Whitsunday holiday. Airlie Beach is the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands.
1 Bedroom Apartments
Beautifully furnished with all the modern comforts you will need on your Whitsunday holiday on Airlie Beach. Sleeping two people in absolute comfort, the 1 bedroom apartments are completely self contained, including kitchen and laundry facilities. 1 bedroom apartment with enormous balcony and spa! The balcony is a sunbakers heaven. Enjoy the privacy of your enormous balcony. The views are simply stunning!
2 Bedroom Apartments
Sleeping up to 5 people in luxurious comfort, the 2 bedroom apartments at Marina Shores are completely self contained, including kitchen and laundry facilities. Featuring a queen bed in the master, and a second queen in the 2nd bedroom, it is perfect for 2 couples.
3 Bedroom Apartments
Luxuriously comfortable, the Marina Shores 3 bedroom apartments will sleep up to 7 adults. With queen size beds in the master and 2nd bedrooms, as well as 2 single beds in the third bedroom, the three bedroom apartments are perfect for the entire family!
The 2 Level Penthouse Apartments
Featuring the most stunning ocean views, spread across 2 levels, the penthouse apartments are the jewel of the Marina Shore Apartments on Airlie Beach. The penthouse apartments also include computerised lighting to set the perfect mood at any time of the day or night, as well as kitchenette and wet bar on the upstairs balcony.
Coral Sea Resort
This 4.5 star, absolute ocean front resort in the exclusive sea side enclave of Airlie Beach, positioned on paradise point, is an oasis of luxury and tranquillity just moments via seaside boardwalk to Abel Point Marina or the enchanting Airlie Beach resort village that abounds with shops, restaurants and entertainment venues.
Dine in the romantic Gazebo, Award Winning Clipper Bar and Restaurant or Jetty Restaurant. With breathtaking views of the Coral Sea and surrounding Whitsunday Islands, the choice of dining is the only decision you will need to make.
Relax in the luxurious Coral Sea Resort Pool at Airlie Beach and enjoy the enchanting views of the Whitsunday Islands. The Coral Sea Resort offers the following types of accommodation:
- Garden View Rooms – 1 x queen bed or 2 x queen bed with garden views.
- Ocean View Rooms – 1 x queen bed or 2 x queen bed with ocean views and large private balcony
- Bay View Spa Suite – 1 x queen bed, internal spa bath, private balcony, ocean views and optional sofa bed
- Coral Sea Spa Suite – 1 x queen bed, outdoor balcony spa and hammock, ocean views and optional sofa bed
- Family Suite – 2 x queen beds, 1 x sofa bed, galley kitchen, balcony, ocean views
- 1 Bedroom Apt – 1 x queen bed, kitchen, lounge room, bay views and balcony
- 1 x Bedroom Penthouse – 1 x queen bed, internal spa bath, full kitchen, lounge room, dining, laundry, balcony, ocean views
- 2 Bedroom Beach House – 1 x queen bed, 2 x single beds, kitchen, lounge, dining, balcony and bay views or ocean views
- 2 Bedroom Penthouse – 1 x queen bed, 2 x single beds, balcony spa bath, 2 bathrooms, full kitchen, lounge room, dining, laundry, ocean views
- 3 Bedroom Beach House – 1 x king bed, 1 x queen bed, 2 x single beds, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, lounge, dining, laundry, large outdoor balcony with 4 person spa and bay views
- 3 Bedroom Penthouse – 1 x king bed with internal spa, 1 x queen bed, 2 x single beds, 2 bathrooms, full marble kitchen and stainless steel appliances, lounge, dining, laundry, balcony and hammock with ocean views
Combining first class facilities with award winning legendary hospitality, Coral Sea Resort rates as one of the most appealing deluxe luxury resorts in the magical Whitsundays.
Cancellation Policy – Amended or cancelled reservations within seven (7) days of the arrival date incur a cancellation fee equivalent to one (1) night’s accommodation.
Waters Edge Resort
Water’s Edge Resort is peacefully nestled in the hill side surrounded by lush tropical gardens but is also only 100 metres from the centre of the bustling village of Airlie Beach. It offers you personalized and professional service, a fantastic location and on top of this you are on the door step to the Great Barrier Reef and 74 Whitsunday Islands!
Water’s Edge Resort comprises of 49 x 1, 2 and 3 bedroom self-contained apartments which are fitted out with Balinese décor and modern fittings. You will also have your own uninterrupted ocean views of the Coral Sea from your very own private balcony.
Other features of the resort are:
- 3 Swimming pools with wet edge waterfalls
- Licensed poolside restaurant
- BBQ area
- Undercover parking
- High Speed Elevator
- Lush Tropical gardens
- Tour desk and Pay TV
- Easy access to cosmopolitan Airlie Beach
So please contact our friendly team today so we can help plan your trip, and make your stay in the Whitsundays a memorable one! We are available 7 days a week from 8.30am to 8.30pm so please call us on 1300 653 997.