The Pristine Precision’s Features
Powered by twin Caterpillar V-12 diesel engines and controlled by Twin Disk Power Commander throttles, Brilliant Company is an extremely agile boat for her size and nimble enough to maneuver quickly to run down any fish as fast as the angler can crank the handle. With a fuel capacity of 6000 lt, the blue hull Precision is primed for long distance passage making and marlin fishing adventures and exploring new frontiers at the Great Barrier Reef. Inside the bridge houses state of the art Garmin electronics and four 17 inch screens have been fitted to the rock maple dash displaying radar, sonar, navigation & Garmin cameras.
Brilliant Company’s 65-foot design integrates luxury, quality and pure comfort. Guests accommodation consists of two air-conditioned & ensuite cabins. Port side cabin has three single beds & the forward V berth cabin has a double size bed. Our vessel mixes contemporary finishes with a layout that is beautifully open-planned like a house. Similar to a big sun room, the main saloon is surrounded by plenty of glass for huge ocean views filled with lots of natural light. There is a generous, six-person L-shaped lounge to the port side & a Bose surround sound entertainment system complete with Samsung television, Blu Ray DVD player, vast satellite TV & Apple TV. Fusion surround sound system that connects easily to your smart phone’s Bluetooth allowing you to enjoy your favourite music while on your charter.
Indoor/Outdoor Living At Its Finest
The huge saloon door set in a solid-stainless frame opens to the mezzanine area where the indoor living meets outdoor living at it’s finest. On the mezzanine is a plush lounge & extendable table that seats up to several guests at a time. This area is fully shaded from the tropical sun which is perfect for watching the lures in the spread while fishing or entertaining on anchor behind the GBR enjoying a cold one in hand. After a long day fishing, there’s no reason not to end your day’s fishing with a nice hot shower.
She’s Just Brilliant
In fishing terms, Brilliant Company has proven herself to be a very effective vessel for comfortable live aboard charters and with too many extras to mention, she is the ultimate sports fisher when it comes to fishing or leisure. Whether it’s a liveaboard marlin fishing adventure to the Great Barrier Reef, a full day cruise exploring the Whitsunday Islands, planning your wedding day or a celebration on the water with a sunset cruise. Brilliant Company is a versatile luxury vessel that can be chartered to suit all your needs.
- Boat Name: Brilliant Company
- Registration Number: 456729
- Make: 65 Precision 2001 Sports Fisher
- Dry Weight: 35 tonnes
- Length: 19.8m
- Beam: 5.3m
- Draft: 1.6m
- Engines: 2 x 3412E Caterpillar engines – 1400 Hp aside
- Transmission: Twin Disc Quick Shift
- Electronics: Garmin
- Maximum Speed: 30 Knots
- Cruising Speed: 18 Knots
- Fuel Capacity: 6000 L
- Fresh Water Capacity: 1000 L
- Desalination Unit: 180 Lph
- Berths: 8
- Guest Accommodation: 2 cabins with ensuite
- Genset: 2 x 22KVA Onans
- Davit: 450kg Davco davit
- Underwater Lights: 6 x Aqualuma LCD underwater lights
- Game Chair: Custom “Peter Bristow” heavy tackle Game chair
- Outriggers: 38ft triple spreader Rupp outriggers
- Cockpit: Dedicated rigging station & live well bait tank.
- Helm Stations: Enclosed A/C flybridge station ~ outside fighting station of bridge ~ tower station
- Entertainment System: Bose surround sound
- Televisions: Samsung TV every cabin
- Inside Extra’s: Vast TV, Blueray DVD player, large Samsung TV, Apple TV, Multicoloured LED lights in saloon