An intimate, half-day cruise visiting the remote Hill Inlet and beautiful Whitehaven Beach. Kick a ball, take a guided bushwalk or simply bask in the beauty of Hill Inlet, at the northern end of Whitehaven Beach
A half-day cruise taking you experience Hill Inlet and Whitehaven Beach.
Hill Inlet sits at the very northern end of iconic Whitehaven Beach. Cruise out to this remote spot and take a short guided walk to Hill Inlet lookouts for the ultimate vantage point of Whitehaven Beach, the swirling sands and crystal clear blue waters.
The short walk is highly accessible with boardwalks and stairs, and you will experience the rainforest and get the chance to spot some of the local wildlife on your way. Once you have captured the perfect shot from the top, head down to the glistening white sand of the beach where you can relax, explore and take a swim.
- 40 minute cruise to Hill Inlet
- 20 minute guided walk up to the lookout
- 20 minute guided walk down to the beach
- Spend up to 2 hours on the beach
- Learn about the history and ecology of the area from your guide
- Experience the rainforest and spot rare wildlife like Ghost Crabs, Estuarine Sting Rays and so much more
- Morning or afternoon tea provided on board. Please advise any dietary requirements at time of booking.
Please note: guests do not have to take the walk to the lookout they can go directly to the beach. The walk does NOT require a high level of fitness, however passengers must be independently mobile to access the beach and walkways.
Hamilton Island Marina
8.00am or 12.30pm depending on the tides
Adult price is 18 years and older
Child price is 5 – 17 years.
Price per person includes GST and $6.50 Reef Levy.