Experience a full-day Great Barrier Reef snorkelling adventure taking you to selected moorings around Bait Reef – the closest of the outer reef locations. Accessed by our premium catamaran, guests snorkel directly off the vessel’s diving platform.
Intimate. A boutique cruise operator. We operate by taking smaller groups to ensure a more personalised and quality experience
Informative. Includes a reef interpretative presentation enroute
Various sites. Visiting snorkelling sites around Bait Reef including Stepping Stones, Paradise Lagoon and Mantaray dropoff.
Departing at 8.30am the full day tour visits two snorkel locations within Bait Reef. A minimum of 3.5 hours is spent on location within Bait Reef.
The reef is accessed by a vessel with hydraulically lowered stairs and platform that rests just below water level which makes access to the reef easy and comfortable. Snorkelling directly off the vessels stern means we can visit moorings which are quieter, keeping with the intimate feel of this tour.
The vessels also feature lounge style seating, air conditioned interior, partially shaded deck area and fresh water hot and cold showers onboard, ensuring guests will enjoy a premium cruising experience.
A sumptuous buffet style lunch is provided on the vessel, plus morning and afternoon tea.
Includes high quality Mares snorkelling gear & wetsuits/stinger suits and flotation jacket if required.
Full Day Cruise with Snorkelling
$250 per adult
$150 per child (aged 5 – 14)
- All prices per person include GST and $6.50 Reef Tax
- Due to fluctuations in world oil prices it may be necessary to charge a fuel levy.
Need to know:
- Amenities: There are toilets and showers onboard
- Capacity: can operate with up to 60 guests with plenty of room
- Weather: at times the weather in the tropics can be unpredictable. An up to date weather report will be provided before departure and discuss in detail with you the scheduled plan for the day
- Wind and visibility: on occasions we can operate different destinations to provide the most enjoyable day possible. These options will be explained prior to departure
- Explore Group takes no liability for guests connecting to/from Hamilton Island on the day of this tour.