Luxury Hamilton Island apartment on the water's edge
Edge 11 Availability
- You can stay on these days but must check-out before 10am
- You can check-in on these days but not before 2pm
Need help? Dates unavailable?
Call or email us now and our consultants
will find the perfect place.
- Off Peak $900 per night - minimum 3 nights
- $800 per night - minimum 4 nights
- $750 per night - minimum 6 nights
- (Any other dates outside the below)
- Peak $1,200 per night - minimum 5 nights
- (Christmas: 21 December - 10 January, Easter: 2 April - 5 April 2021
- Race Week $1,300 per night - minimum 8 nights
- (1 January - 1 January 1970)
- School Holidays $850 per night - minimum 5 nights
- (19 September - 11 October 2020, 10 January - 28 January 2021, 18 June - 12 July 2021 (Easter nights @ peak rate as above))
- Mid Season $825 per night - minimum 4 nights
- (September and October, outside of school holidays)
Includes buggy and on island return valet transfers.
About Edge 11 on Hamilton Island
Prestige apartment built right at the waters edge with the most sensational water views. The Edge complex has a shared 30m infinity pool right on the water’s edge for the most stunning views, as well as 2 twelve seater spas located at either end.
With exquisite furnishings throughout, enormous 8 seater dining table on the spacious balcony directly overlooking the water and ultra modern appliances throughout, Edge 11 has everything you could want for your Hamilton Island holiday.
This apartment is no ordinary holiday let. The owners spend a lot of time in it themselves. So you can be rest assured it is always kept to the highest standard. You can’t go wrong with Edge 11 on Hamilton Island if you are looking for luxury.
Property Summary of Edge 11 on Hamilton Island
|Bedroom 1||Bedroom 2||Bedroom 3||Living Room||Kitchen|
|Bedding||King||Queen||King or 2 x Singles|
|TV||New Samsung LED 55"|
|Laundry includes washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board|
|BBQ||BBQ on deck|
|Linen||All linen supplied INCLUDING BEACH TOWELS|
|Baby Equipment||1 x Porta Cot with Linen and 1 x highchair|
|Bathrooms||2 – 1 ensuite with shower plus spa bath and a shared bathroom and separate toilet.|
|Kitchen/Bathroom Supplies||A starter kit of toilet paper, washing detergents, washing powder and soaps are supplied. This will be enough to cover at least the first day. Further supplies are available from the General Store|
|Groceries||The IGA supermarket on the island is well stocked. You can also pre order platters from Whitsunday Provisioning and Fishi. Click here for further details.|
|Internet Access||Wireless hotspots are available at the Resort Centre.|
|Property Type||Prestige double story apartment|
|Property Address||Edge 11, Acacia Drive, Hamilton Island, QLD, 4803. View Map.|
|Location||Marina side of Hamilton Island.|
|View||Stunning ocean views facing west|
|Pool||Shared 30m infinity pool for the exclusive use of those staying at Edge/Shorelines on Hamilton Island.|
|Maximum People||6 plus baby|
|Buggy||4 seater, Electric – please charge overnight. Additional buggies can be hired on the island for $85 per day.|
|Checkin||Guests met at Hamilton Island Airport or Marina and taken directly to apartment. Valet service has keys to property and buggy. 2pm check in applied in most cases. Pack a day bag in case housekeeping has not finished prior to 2pm|
|Checkout||The valet service will normally collect you an hour prior to your departure. They will liaise this with you on your arrival. Check out time is 10am unless prior arrangement has been made and no same day or next day booking coming in.|