Accommodation Features of
- Absolutely stunning outdoor area, including a private tropical pool, heated spa, sauna, outdoor cabana with BBQ, sunbaking deck, and of course, absolutely breathtaking views
- Unique tropical holiday experience surrounded by palm trees and stunning 270 degree views
- Master bedroom is very spacious, with its own deck and stunning views without getting up, as well as a private spa in the ensuite
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all elegantly appointed
- Landscaped gardens and amazing pool area have to be among the best on Hamilton Island
- Cleverly designed, offering elegance and luxury in a tropical surrounding
- 4 bedrooms and several lounge/sitting areas to relax in absolute luxury
- Enjoy breathtaking Whitsunday water views from every room! The main lounge area is a lovely area to relax in airconditioned luxury and take in the water views
- 8 seater formal dining area as well as 4 seater informal dining
- Fully equipped with everything you could need for your luxury Hamilton Island holiday
- Includes free internet
- Complimentary 6 seater buggy for use during your stay
- There is a strict No Party/Catered Function policy
Image Gallery for Villa Illalangi
Click on any image to enlarge
Had an amazing weekend...accommodation, food and location great. Please say a big thank you to Hans he was very helpful and obliging. Thanks for your efforts and making it a very easy process.
Mick and Cherie
Thank you and yes we had a wonderful time on Hamilton Island.
As you know, Alice and I were married on Hamilton Island during our stay and Illalangi has left us with not only fond memories of a fantastic holiday but also provided a post card setting for our wedding reception. Please pass on our sincere thanks to the owner for allowing us to use Illalangi as our reception venue, we truly do not believe any other venue on the island could have compared!
I will also take this opportunity to compliment the condition of the property and personally thank Hans for his assistance during our stay. From the moment we arrived till our departure, Hans was always available to assist or even just a chat on the driveway in passing and certainly made us feel welcomed at all times.
Illalangi was everything we imagined and more…….a fantastic property with amazing views…….we will definitely return!
"Everything you could need"
We stayed for a week with extended family encompassing 6 adults, 2 children and a 10month old baby in March 2012.
The house is fantastic. Plenty of different areas to escape too for some solitude from a large group and an outdoor pool and entertaining area that cannot be surpassed.
The house is now 27 years old but is in very good condition with a caretaker employed permanently to keep it so. Hans lives in a separate villa onsite and was fantastic in collecting us and our luggage from the airport (and back again) and generally being available if we needed him during our stay.
Big Bedrooms, very well furnished, several bathrooms and again the outside entertaining area caps it off.
We had a Coles online delivery sent to the house for our groceries for the week which allowed us to eat in as often as we wanted too.
The 6 seater buggy that is included with the house gave us our transport for the week around the island without drama.
We caught bad weather while we were there but had a great time nonetheless on the island and would highly recommend both the house and the island for a group family holiday like ours.
The property was amazing, amazing views and perfect for people with kids. We loved it and will most certainly be booking villa illalangi again! The caretaker Hans was fantastic, actually he was better than fantastic, he was so helpful! We would highly recommend other people to stay there.
|Rates - Illalangi
||$1250.00 per night - minimum 3 nights
||$1125.00 per night - minimum 7 nights
||$1500.00 per night - minimum 5 nights
||$2000.00 per night - minimum 8 nights
|Includes buggy and on island return valet transfers.
21 December to 10 January, Easter, Outrigger weekend in June (to applicable to all properties)
Note: September school holidays between 25 September and 10 October are off peak rates but a minimum 5 nights applies.
||approximately the last 10 days in August each year.
||Any other dates outside of the above.
Availability for Villa Illalangi