Accommodation Features of
Yacht Club Villa 16 - Inkosi
- Private plunge pool on the ground level with delightful grass surrounds, unique to Yacht Club Villa 16
- Located closest to the water in the Yacht Club Villas complex
- The 4 bedrooms are of course exquisite. The master suite on the top level has an enormous balcony and also an ensuite.
- All interior furnishings are exquisite, especially the lounge that opens out on to the large balcony with the most amazing water views
- Every possible detail has been thought of to make your stay on Hamilton Island absolutely luxurious.
- Fully equipped kitchen, including Espresso Machine and 8 seater dining table
- The large balcony is beautifully furnished. Relax with a glass of wine and take in the stunning Whitsunday water views.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are on the bottom level and open out to the private plunge pool.
- Bedroom 4 can be made into a King or 2 singles. Every bedroom has a flat screen TV! Bedroom 4 even has a Nintendo WII!
- As well as the private plunge pool, there is a stunning lagoon pool for the exclusive use of those staying at the Yacht Club Villas on Hamilton Island.
- There is no better place than to do business than from your private Villa. To make it easy for you to keep in touch, Inkosi has FREE wireless internet (up to 34,000KB), along with FREE local and STD phone calls. (International calls not available).
- Everything on the island is in close proximity to the Villas but the island's hilly terrain makes for tough going on foot. To ensure you can easily access all areas of the island, Yacht Club Villa 16 comes equipped with two four seater golf buggies.
If you can tear yourself away from the secluded luxury of your Villa, the Hamilton Island marina village is just a short stroll or buggy ride. Here you can enjoy a wide array of activities, restaurants, shops and bars. Enjoy a meal or drink at the new iconic Hamilton Island Yacht Club, or board a ferry to take you to the Championship Golf Course located on Dent Island.
Please note - the Yacht Club Villas have a strict noise policy.
For the privacy and comfort of all Villa guests the Body Corporate at the Yacht Club Villas have a strict noise policy. Strictly no parties or catered functions are permitted to ensure the Yacht Club Villas maintain the tranquil and peaceful atmosphere they are becoming renowned for.
Property Video for Yacht Club Villa 16 - Inkosi on Hamilton Island
Make sure you switch to 720HD for the best quality video!
Image Gallery for Yacht Club Villa 16 - Inkosi
Click on any image to enlarge
|Rates - Yacht Club Villa 16 - Inkosi
||$1200.00 per night - minimum 3 nights
||$1150.00 per night - minimum 4 nights
||$1100.00 per night - minimum 7 nights
||$1600.00 per night - minimum 5 nights
||$1700.00 per night - minimum 8 nights
|Includes 2 x 4 seater buggies and return valet island transfers. Includes beer + Moet champagne + cheese platter on arrival. Also includes L'Occitane bathroom products.
21 December to 10 January, Easter, Outrigger weekend in June (to applicable to all properties)
Note: September school holidays between 25 September and 10 October are off peak rates but a minimum 5 nights applies.
||approximately the last 10 days in August each year.
||Any other dates outside of the above.
Availability for Yacht Club Villa 16 - Inkosi