Accommodation Features of
Yacht Club Villa 10 - Black Marlin
- Located in the front row of villas with a little more privacy than some of the others with the lush garden around the patio area
- Master suite is on the top level of the villa. There is a King bed, Plasma TV and a beautiful ensuite with large soaking tub.
- Stunning waterfront lagoon pool is for exclusive use of those staying at the prestigious Yacht Club Villas
- Layout and furnishings are all exquisite - timber floors throughout and exquisite attention to detail
- Lounge, kitchen and dining areas are all open plan and spacious
- Kitchen is a state of the art gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances
- 4 bedrooms are all large and luxurious and have private ensuites.
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 have a queen bed and an ensuite
- Bedroom 4 can be made up as a King or 2 singles. There is also a desk in this room
- Free wireless internet!
- Moet, beer and a bottle of lemonade on arrival!
- Nespresso Coffee Machine. 10 pods supplied, BYO extras!
- Lots of extras - the kids will love the playstation III and games
- Austar TV and a DVD library!
- 2 x 4 seater electric buggies!
Ideally located just next to the marina, it is just a short stroll to the village or to the jetty for your transfer to Hamilton Island Golf Club for your round of golf. The new Golf Course is the only island based Championship course in Australia – tee off in Paradise!
The Yacht Club Villas are ideal for those that want the ‘best of the best’. The exclusive gated community right on the waterfront is exquisite. The gardens have been beautifully landscaped and are immaculately maintained.
Please note - the Yacht Club Villas have a strict noise policy.
For the privacy and comfort of all Villa guests the Body Corporate at the Yacht Club Villas have a strict noise policy. Strictly no parties or catered functions are permitted to ensure the Yacht Club Villas maintain the tranquil and peaceful atmosphere they are becoming renowned for.
Image Gallery for Yacht Club Villa 10 - Black Marlin
Click on any image to enlarge
Villa 10 was beautiful, well situated and very well appointed. We would love to holiday in this villa once again in the future.
Micheal and Elisabeth.
16/07/2012, Yacht Club Villa 10 - Black Marlin
Just a short note to say thank you for the lovely holiday we have just had in Yacht Villa 10. My family really enjoyed the upgrade, your generosity was very much appreciated. The Villa was well appointed and spotlessly clean, we will certainly stay with you again when we return to Hamilton Island.
Once again thank you for all your help.
16/01/2011, Yacht Club Villa 10 - Black Marlin
Thanks for the email,
The holiday was fantastic and in particular the accommodation was above our expectations.
17/11/2010, Yacht Club Villa 10 - Black Marlin
Property was great!!
A wonderful villa with excellent facilities!
14/06/2010, Yacht Club Villa 10 - Black Marlin
|Rates - Yacht Club Villa 10 - Black Marlin
||$1200.00 per night - minimum 3 nights
||$1150.00 per night - minimum 4 nights
||$1100.00 per night - minimum 7 nights
||$1600.00 per night - minimum 5 nights
||$1700.00 per night - minimum 8 nights
|Includes 2 x 4 seater buggies and on island return valet transfers. Includes beer and champagne and fresh flowers on arrival!
21 December to 10 January, Easter, Outrigger weekend in June (to applicable to all properties)
Note: September school holidays between 25 September and 10 October are off peak rates but a minimum 5 nights applies.
||approximately the last 10 days in August each year.
||Any other dates outside of the above.
Availability for Yacht Club Villa 10 - Black Marlin