Accommodation Features of
Yacht Club Villa 6 - Blue Marlin
- Western aspect with a superb waterfront position, in the front row of the villas
- The lovely patio area is beautifully furnished with an 8 seater outdoor setting, including a private bbq for your enjoyment
- Stunning waterfront lagoon pool is for exclusive use of those staying at the prestigious Yacht Club Villas
- Timber floors throughout are a distinctive feature, lending the entire villa a warm, comforting atmosphere
- The lounge, kitchen and dining areas are all open plan and spacious
- Kitchen is a state of the art gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances
- The 4 bedrooms are all large and luxurious and all have ensuite bathrooms.
- Master suite is the top level of the villa and has a King bed, Plasma TV and a beautiful ensuite with large soaking tub
- The private balcony off the master bedroom is heavenly with two luxurious sunlounges for you to relax and enjoy the stunning views
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 have queen beds and an ensuite each
- Bedroom 4 can be made up as a King or 2 singles. There is also a desk in this room
- 2 x 4 seater buggies complimentary to you during your stay at the Yacht Club Villa
- Free wireless internet!
- Moet, beer and a bottle of lemonade on arrival!
- Nespresso Coffee Machine. 10 pods supplied, BYO extras!
- Lots of extras - the kids will love the playstation III and games
- Austar TV and a DVD library!
Ideally located just next to the marina, it is just a short stroll to the village or to the jetty for your transfer to Hamilton Island Golf Club for your round of golf. The new Golf Course is the only island based Championship course in Australia – tee off in Paradise!
Click here to view further photos and information on the Golf Course.
Please note - the Yacht Club Villas have a strict noise policy.
For the privacy and comfort of all Villa guests the Body Corporate at the Yacht Club Villas have a strict noise policy. Strictly no parties or catered functions are permitted to ensure the Yacht Club Villas maintain the tranquil and peaceful atmosphere they are becoming renowned for.
Image Gallery for Yacht Club Villa 6 - Blue Marlin
Click on any image to enlarge
|Rates - Yacht Club Villa 6 - Blue Marlin
||$1200.00 per night - minimum 3 nights
||$1150.00 per night - minimum 4 nights
||$1100.00 per night - minimum 7 nights
||$1600.00 per night - minimum 5 nights
||$1700.00 per night - minimum 8 nights
|Includes 2 x 4 seater buggies and on island return valet transfers. Includes beer and champagne and fresh flowers on arrival!
21 December to 10 January, Easter, Outrigger weekend in June (to applicable to all properties)
Note: September school holidays between 25 September and 10 October are off peak rates but a minimum 5 nights applies.
||approximately the last 10 days in August each year.
||Any other dates outside of the above.
Availability for Yacht Club Villa 6 - Blue Marlin