Accommodation Features of
Yacht Club Villa 16 - Inkosi
- Private plunge pool on the ground level with delightful grass surrounds, unique to Yacht Club Villa 16
- Located closest to the water in the Yacht Club Villas complex
- The 4 bedrooms are of course exquisite. The master suite on the top level has an enormous balcony and also an ensuite.
- All interior furnishings are exquisite, especially the lounge that opens out on to the large balcony with the most amazing water views
- Every possible detail has been thought of to make your stay on Hamilton Island absolutely luxurious.
- Fully equipped kitchen, including Espresso Machine and 8 seater dining table
- The large balcony is beautifully furnished. Relax with a glass of wine and take in the stunning Whitsunday water views.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are on the bottom level and open out to the private plunge pool.
- Bedroom 4 can be made into a King or 2 singles. Every bedroom has a flat screen TV! Bedroom 4 even has a Nintendo WII!
- As well as the private plunge pool, there is a stunning lagoon pool for the exclusive use of those staying at the Yacht Club Villas on Hamilton Island.
- There is no better place than to do business than from your private Villa. To make it easy for you to keep in touch, Inkosi has FREE wireless internet (up to 34,000KB), along with FREE local and STD phone calls. (International calls not available).
- Everything on the island is in close proximity to the Villas but the island's hilly terrain makes for tough going on foot. To ensure you can easily access all areas of the island, Yacht Club Villa 16 comes equipped with two four seater golf buggies.
If you can tear yourself away from the secluded luxury of your Villa, the Hamilton Island marina village is just a short stroll or buggy ride. Here you can enjoy a wide array of activities, restaurants, shops and bars. Enjoy a meal or drink at the new iconic Hamilton Island Yacht Club, or board a ferry to take you to the Championship Golf Course located on Dent Island.
Please note - the Yacht Club Villas have a strict noise policy.
For the privacy and comfort of all Villa guests the Body Corporate at the Yacht Club Villas have a strict noise policy. Strictly no parties or catered functions are permitted to ensure the Yacht Club Villas maintain the tranquil and peaceful atmosphere they are becoming renowned for.
Property Video for Yacht Club Villa 16 - Inkosi on Hamilton Island
Make sure you switch to 720HD for the best quality video!
Image Gallery for Yacht Club Villa 16 - Inkosi
Click on any image to enlarge
The property was simply amazing. During our stay we kept repeating the word 'magical' and that captures it precisely. It was smooth sailing from the moment we were collected from the airport to our last day in paradise.
Simply, a wonderful stay which we hope to repeat sooner than later.
10/11/2013, Yacht Club Villa 16 - Inkosi
Thank you for your assistance, we had a very enjoyable time on the Island. The villa was extremely well equipped and very comfortable and everything was well organised.
09/10/2013, Yacht Club Villa 16 - Inkosi
We had an amazing stay in Yacht Club Villa 16. Congratulations to the owners who have thought of everything to ensure a luxurious and relaxing stay. We loved spaciousness of the villa and the fact that every bedroom had a sea view. The lap pool meant we could spend a whole day at the villa, relaxing, enjoying the views and sunning by the pool, no need to go anywhere else!
25/09/2013, Yacht Club Villa 16 - Inkosi
Thank you. We loved this property. It is so beautifully presented and really felt like a home away from home for us. It is obvious the owners have a meticulous attention to detail and have thought of everything. We really hope to return soon!
08/07/2013, Yacht Club Villa 16 - Inkosi
We had a fantastic holiday and the villa was amazing. Can't speak highly enough of it and would definitely stay there again. I would like to make special note of how clean the villa was when we arrived. It is maintained to a very high standard and was actually cleaner than some of the luxury resorts we have stayed at. The showers were immaculate!
Thanks again also for your help in regards to providing information about food and Whitsunday Provisioning.
We intend to make this an annual trip so I will be sure to contact you next year to book again.
24/10/2012, Yacht Club Villa 16 - Inkosi
Thank you very much for our wonderful holiday on Hamilton Island. You have made it all so easy and enjoyable!
Yacht Club Villa 16 was fantastic. It was a pleasure to have our high expectations of the property met. The owners should be commended for the high standard of the villa - everything was there and of the highest quality. The property was very clean and the guest liaison was fantastic, particularly accommodating our needs on the day of our departure, allowing us to use the beach towels and meeting us later in the day at the ferry with our bags.
I would not hesitate to recommend Whitsunday Holidays or the villa to anyone.
04/07/2012, Yacht Club Villa 16 - Inkosi
YCV 16 is amazing, peaceful on the quiet corner, love the plunge pool. There are never any complaints about the properties when you stay at Yacht Club Villas as we have 3 times in the past 9 months. Will be returning again to stay for my wedding.
07/03/2011, Yacht Club Villa 16 - Inkosi
|Rates - Yacht Club Villa 16 - Inkosi
||$1200.00 per night - minimum 3 nights
||$1150.00 per night - minimum 4 nights
||$1100.00 per night - minimum 7 nights
||$1600.00 per night - minimum 5 nights
||$1700.00 per night - minimum 8 nights
|Includes 2 x 4 seater buggies and return valet island transfers. Includes beer + Moet champagne + cheese platter on arrival. Also includes L'Occitane bathroom products.
21 December to 10 January, Easter, Outrigger weekend in June (to applicable to all properties)
Note: September school holidays between 25 September and 10 October are off peak rates but a minimum 5 nights applies.
||approximately the last 10 days in August each year.
||Any other dates outside of the above.
Availability for Yacht Club Villa 16 - Inkosi