Accommodation Features of
Yacht Club Villa 14 - Mandalay
- Designed by renowned architect Walter Barda
- 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- Accommodates 8 plus a baby
- Stunning water views across Whitsunday passage
- Private infinity plunge pool - unique within the Yacht Club Villas!
- TV in lounge, master bedroom and 4th bedroom
- Located next door to the new Yacht Club on the Hamilton Island marina
- Positioned in the first row of Villas toward the northern end of the group and is practically waterfront!
- Luxury linen in all 4 bedrooms
- Large patio area is furnished with outdoor dining, sunlounge and bbq
- Exquisitely furnished throughout
- Stunning lagoon pool for the exclusive use of those staying at the Yacht Club Villas on Hamilton Island
- Includes beer and sparkling wine on arrival!
- Free internet available at the Yacht Club Villa library
- 2 x 4 seater buggies
If you can tear yourself away from the secluded luxury of your Villa, the Hamilton Island marina village is just a short stroll or buggy ride. Here you can enjoy a wide array of activities, restaurants, shops and bars. Enjoy a meal or drink at the new iconic Hamilton Island Yacht Club, or board a ferry to take you to the Championship Golf Course located on Dent Island.
Please note - the Yacht Club Villas have a strict noise policy.
For the privacy and comfort of all Villa guests the Body Corporate at the Yacht Club Villas have a strict noise policy. Strictly no parties or catered functions are permitted to ensure the Yacht Club Villas maintain the tranquil and peaceful atmosphere they are becoming renowned for.
Image Gallery for Yacht Club Villa 14 - Mandalay
Click on any image to enlarge
|Rates - Yacht Club Villa 14 - Mandalay
||$1600.00 per night - minimum 3 nights
||$1350.00 per night - minimum 4 nights
||$1800.00 per night - minimum 5 nights
||$1900.00 per night - minimum 8 nights
|Includes 2 x 4 seater buggies and on island return valet transfers. Also includes beer and sparkling wine on arrival!
21 December to 10 January, Easter, Outrigger weekend in June (to applicable to all properties)
Note: September school holidays between 25 September and 10 October are off peak rates but a minimum 5 nights applies.
||approximately the last 10 days in August each year.
||Any other dates outside of the above.
Availability for Yacht Club Villa 14 - Mandalay