Accommodation Features of
Yacht Harbour Tower 1
- 3 large bedrooms - all with ensuites
- Modern kitchen - fully equipped including dishwasher
- Large living area with flat screen TV and DVD
- Huge master bedroom with extra large bath tub
- All 3 bedrooms have a private balcony
- Open plan living and dining areas - opens out to magnificent balcony.
- Stunning views over the harbour - sit and watch the boats come and go!
- Great central location - stroll to the marina village or a short walk to the Hamilton Island resort and beach area
- Fully airconditioned
- Full laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Large balcony includes bbq and outdoor seating
- Exclusive pool area - only available to the 14 apartments in the building
- Secure access to apartment via lift.
- 4 seater buggy with undercover secure parking
- Note: master ensuite has an extra large bath tub - not operational as a spa.
Image Gallery for Yacht Harbour Tower 1
Click on any image to enlarge
Beautiful shared swimming pool
Entrance - lift opens directly into apartment!
Balcony with beautiful water views!
Dear Whitsunday Holidays,
We stayed at Tower 1 apartment for 4 nights with my elderly parents. This is a lovely property and it is a perfect location for those who have trouble walking. I would like to thank you for all your help with our booking and whilst we were there. Clare was great to work with and your staff are very helpful. We needed a baking dish whilst at Tower 1 and they delivered one to us no worries. The assistance with my elderly parents to arrange for someone to drive them to the Village after we had left on the boat, was great and I really appreciate the time and patience that was offered to ensure my parents were comfortable and all was well.
Thank you again. We are considering returning next year, so I will be in touch.
29/07/2013, Yacht Harbour Tower 1
Just a line to say how much we enjoyed our time at Yacht Harbour Tower 1! Great apartment, no complaints, hope we were good to! Would certainly deal with all you great helpful people next time, hopefully that will be soon.
That also goes for the the other three, including my brother from UK who went back yesterday and hasn't stopped commenting.
14/06/2013, Yacht Harbour Tower 1
We had a terrific holiday and couldn't fault the property!
22/09/2012, Yacht Harbour Tower 1
|Rates - Yacht Harbour Tower 1
||$825.00 per night - minimum 3 nights
||$795.00 per night - minimum 4 nights
||$755.00 per night - minimum 7 nights
||$955.00 per night - minimum 5 nights
||$1055.00 per night - minimum 8 nights
|Includes a 4 seater buggy and on island return valet transfers.
Also available as a 3 bedroom option. 3 nights/$755pn, 4 nights/$675pn, 7 nights/$625pn and peak period is $755/pn.
21 December to 10 January, Easter, Outrigger weekend in June (to applicable to all properties)
Note: September school holidays between 25 September and 10 October are off peak rates but a minimum 5 nights applies.
||approximately the last 10 days in August each year.
||Any other dates outside of the above.
Availability for Yacht Harbour Tower 1