Accommodation Features of
- Beachfront location with stunning views from the spacious balcony - located right on Catseye Beach
- Fully renovated, newly refurbished and luxury standard
- Child Friendly! Hibiscus 108 on Hamilton Island welcomes families. Parents will love the child friendly crockery, pool & beach toys and adult height “peace of mind” latches on all balcony doors.
- TVs in lounge and both bedrooms - DVD player and Austar TV
- Child friendly including beach toys
- Bottle of sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
- The open plan lounge connects directly onto the large balcony
- Living room is spacious and has a luxurious leather lounge with chaise and recliner (perfect for relaxing after a day at the beach), as well as a flat screen HDTV, Austar, DVD player and stereo system
- Kitchen has been beautifully renovated to give it a modern feel – well appointed and has black granite bench tops
- The master bedroom has a luxurious King bed, its own section of the balcony (with stunning water views), ensuite and wall mounted flat screen TV
- The second bedroom can be made up as a King or 2 singles. There is also a wall mounted flat screen TV in this bedroom!
- Please note - convection microwave only, no oven. Guest feedback is that it cooks the same quality as a convection oven, just a lot quicker.
Hibiscus 108 is for those that prefer the beachfront location. This is a luxury level of Hamilton Island accommodation at an affordable rate. Included in your rate is a complimentary 4 seater electric buggy. Although the apartment is located in walking distance to the shops, restaurants and resort area, it is very handy to have the buggy to explore Hamilton Island.
Property Video for Hibiscus 108 on Hamilton Island
Make sure you switch to 720HD for the best quality video!
Image Gallery for Hibiscus 108
Click on any image to enlarge
Beautiful views from the large balcony
Relax on the sunlounges and enjoy the view
Master bedroom opening out onto the balcony
Enjoy the views from Bed!
Lovely furnishings throughout
Directly opposite the beach
The resort pool is just a short stroll away. This is open to everyone!
Hi Whitsunday's holiday team,
Thank you so much for the professionalism of your company on our recent stay on Hamilton Island.
We had such a wonderful experience & loved this holiday destination. Dates:23/3/2014-1/4/2014
Thank you kindly
We would 100% recommend your company to family & friends.
01/04/2014, Hibiscus 108
We had a fantastic 4 days at the island it was truly paradise in our minds, the apartment was beyond our expectations and the little extra bits left for us like the wine, washing up bits just to get us started was amazing.
We would recommend this to any one
The Leech family
20/06/2013, Hibiscus 108
Thank you for your email and yes we had a great time in wonderful accommodation, which I believe is at one of the best spots on the island.
Overall everything was provided for including bedding for our infant.
The Whitsunday Holiday team were most helpful and we have even recommended the accommodation and Whitsunday Holidays to friends.
Thanks again and looking forward to booking our next holiday soon.
06/06/2013, Hibiscus 108
Just want to say it is with sadness that I am thanking you for a lovely holiday. The sadness is because it means I am back home and my holiday to Hamilton Island is over.
We arrived home yesterday after 7 nights on Hamilton Island staying at Hibiscus 108.
The apartment was very comfortable it had everything we needed and location was fantastic.
I did a lot of research before making a booking on Hamilton Island and I am very pleased with our selection and I appreciated all the assistance I received from the ladies at Whitsunday Holidays.
Never being on Hamilton Island before it was hard to work out locations and accommodation to meet with my families requirements when you haven’t been somewhere before.
My husband and I brought our two teenage daughters (19 & 17) and my elderly parents and the accommodation at Hibiscus 108 suited us perfectly. My parents live on Kirra Hill at Coolangatta and have a view over looking to beach and up to Surfers Paradise so I was concerned that Hamilton Island and Hibiscus 108 would not meet with their expectations but I was wrong they love it.
We are already planning our next holiday!!
Will definitely be back again to Hamilton Island and I will be sure to recommend Whitsunday Holidays to our family and friends.
Gillian Elliott & Family
11/02/2013, Hibiscus 108
We had a great holiday, and the unit was fantastic. It was well appointed, spacious and modern. We could not have asked for more.
The arrangements for collection and departure were also excellent, and the staff were very helpful and pleasant, as were your own staff in my dealings with them.
We would certainly seek to stay at this property again on return to HI and would also use your services again without hesitation.
17/12/2012, Hibiscus 108
|Rates - Hibiscus 108
||$425.00 per night - minimum 3 nights
||$400.00 per night - minimum 4 nights
||$375.00 per night - minimum 7 nights
||$550.00 per night - minimum 5 nights
||$550.00 per night - minimum 8 nights
|Includes 4 seater buggy and on island return valet transfers
Bottle of sparkling wine on arrival!
21 December to 10 January, Easter, Outrigger weekend in June (to applicable to all properties)
Note: September school holidays between 25 September and 10 October are off peak rates but a minimum 5 nights applies.
||approximately the last 10 days in August each year.
||Any other dates outside of the above.
Availability for Hibiscus 108